The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can Cancellation Activation message

2 posters

Go down

activation - how can Cancellation Activation message Empty how can Cancellation Activation message

Post by elgazar May 28th 2007, 12:28 pm

how can Cancellation Activation message?
thnx
elgazar

Male Posts : 2
Language : arabic

Back to top Go down

activation - how can Cancellation Activation message Empty Re: how can Cancellation Activation message

Post by GeoX May 28th 2007, 12:37 pm

ezayak ya gazar..i think i know u..anyway...mayenfa3sh ya basha....sorry it can't be canceled..it must be activated by either the admin or the member..so set it to member to rest your self!
GeoX

Back to top Go down

activation - how can Cancellation Activation message Empty Re: how can Cancellation Activation message

Post by elgazar May 28th 2007, 1:14 pm

ya3ne maynfa3ch?
elgazar

Male Posts : 2
Language : arabic

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 28th 2007, 1:21 pm

la ya basha...no dude it can't be changed sorry

"he asked if we can make the activation of the membership automatic without the need of the activatoin email "
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by firestorm May 28th 2007, 3:10 pm

I think we need that becuase this damen thing make us lose a lot of users
firestorm
firestorm
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : englsih

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 28th 2007, 3:15 pm

look.actually i check the "inactive users" twice or maybe three times everyday..to activate by myself members who didn't activate their membership!...also in the rules of the registeration you can advise the members to check their junk-mail..
GeoX

Back to top Go down