General Help with Graphics and colours Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Help with Graphics and colours

jayjay23
    Forumember

Language : english

General Help with Graphics and colours Empty General Help with Graphics and colours

Post by jayjay23 December 21st 2009, 11:59 am

Hi,

I have been trying to create my forum to look a specific way, I have been literally tweaking it and adjusting it daily for a couple of months but I can't get the look I want, I am finding it hard to edit and to get a coherant looking site.

I am used to using photoshop and illustrator and intent to create my own nav bar, buttons and so on but need general advice on how to size them correctly and position them in my forum correctly. I also cannot find the correct combination of colours to get it to look right.

I would like to give somebody accessto the panel so they can go in and make it look better.

My site is

http://bwfcboard.sendboard.com/index.htm

I have a temp theme which is the one I am editing at present. I don't want to enable it until I get it right.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Ideally I would like someone I can spend a couple of hours communicating with and discussing the project and working on it together online. But of course, all help is much appreciated.