Can I give my forum members the freedom to pick the theme they like? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Can I give my forum members the freedom to pick the theme they like?

LAPDCLANLEADER

Language : English

Solved Can I give my forum members the freedom to pick the theme they like?

Post by LAPDCLANLEADER February 23rd 2010, 5:23 am

So yea I am working on this site and made a new theme. I have a lot of people complaining about it. Some said that the old theme looks better and others say that the new theme looks better. Is there anyway I can put a list of themes for the website and they can pick?

I tried temporary themes but I had an error message that says, " Cannot insert new temp theme"
    ouou

Plz help TT ...

I appreciate your help in advance Smile

Last edited by LAPDCLANLEADER on February 25th 2010, 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Solved Re: Can I give my forum members the freedom to pick the theme they like?

Post by Sanket February 23rd 2010, 6:09 am

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

Why do we ask you to use explicit titles
    Code:
    The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in [b]topic titles[/b].

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not!  So this is why it is important to use titles [b]related to your problem/question[/b].  Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
    Forumotion Staff
    LAPDCLANLEADER

Post by LAPDCLANLEADER February 25th 2010, 5:15 am

Done
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket February 25th 2010, 7:55 am

Its currently not possible, but has already been suggested.
    There are quite a few css style changers which can be done using template editing etc, but they don't seem to be optimized & have some issues with some browsers.
    LAPDCLANLEADER

Post by LAPDCLANLEADER February 27th 2010, 5:56 am

Ok then SOLVED TY
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket February 27th 2010, 12:55 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
    Can I give my forum members the freedom to pick the theme they like? 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile