How can I change the main translation ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How can I change the main translation ?

bpotur

Male Posts : 3
    Language : Turkish

How can I change the main translation ? Empty How can I change the main translation ?

Post by bpotur October 6th 2007, 5:50 pm

Re: Welcome on Forumotion's support forum !
    From bpotur To Admin, Yesterday at 7:40 am
    Hi,
    Thank you very much for hosting these forums. The reason I found the forumotions is that I have been made a moderator then an administrator to the forum "jinekoloji forum". and I am happy with it. I have been the group owner of many yahoogroups for about 9 years.
    I have got a simple question that needs to be helped.
    Jinekoloji Forum is in Turkish. But beginning its login page there are some question marks instead of letters such as ad?n?z there should be dotless i instead. So it seems that there is a problem with iso8859-9 character set. Besides some English words have not been translated into Turkish. So this situation impairs the first impression of the jinekoloji forum. Where we expect many Obgyns from all over Turkiye to attend.
    I have serched the design where I could change the translation of the frames but I could not find. So if possible could you please show me a way or send me the whole Turkish translation package and so I could edit and send it back to you?
    My reference is that I have translated the care2x HIS into Turkish.
    Regards,
    Bulent Potur
    Eximma
    Eximma
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1358
    Language : French, English, learning japanese [gave up with german :'(]

How can I change the main translation ? Empty Re: How can I change the main translation ?

Post by Eximma October 6th 2007, 5:56 pm

Hello.

If you want to change the language of ALL the forum, it's in the Admin panel > General > Configuration > Default Language

Otherwise, if only one of your member want, he can do this in his profile Wink
    bpotur

Male Posts : 3
    Language : Turkish

How can I change the main translation ? Empty Re: How can I change the main translation ?

Post by bpotur October 9th 2007, 6:09 pm

I am afraid I could not express myself. Default Language is set to Turkish. But the translation of the main program into Turkish is not complete and has some typoes in it. So I would like the server's Turkish pages to be improved. For this goal if it is necessary I could help too.
    Regards,
    Bulent Potur

Pour les amis Francophone je voudrais voir une amelioration de pages Turc qui contiennent des erreurs orthographique et et qui contiennent quelques pages qui manquent traduction. Je pourrais volontierement aider pour corriger ces fautes. Merci. 8-)
    Aidin

Language : Farsi

Post by Aidin September 5th 2009, 6:49 pm

send some messages to typlo, something that I did!