URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion!

DigitalCyanide
    Forumember

Male Posts : 66
    Language : English

URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion! Empty URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion!

Post by DigitalCyanide October 9th 2010, 12:37 am

I tried to post this in the general area, but I have no access to post there. Sort of odd....Anyway....
    I have a Forumotion forum, and I am a digital 3D designer who makes props, morphs, and poses for Daz Studio and Poser. I was searching on how to set a PayPal account for products and came across this. It didn't give me help, but it sure did give a way for people to hack/crack into Forumotion, and they made it look easy. Here are just a few of the links offering actual video on YouTube on how to do this:

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4
    There many others, and All I was searching for was information on how to add PayPal.
    This is very discomforting to me, and should be to others who use Forumotion.
    I just wanted to let people know that this is out there, and more so let the staff of Forumotion know this is out there.
    Sincerely a concerned subscriber:
    Cyanide
    Variver
    Forumember

Male Posts : 66

URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion! Empty Re: URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion!

Post by Variver October 9th 2010, 12:59 am

They're both fake and Trojan infested. No real threat to ForuMotion.
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion! Empty Re: URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion!

Post by MrMario October 9th 2010, 1:35 am

Do you really think they hacked a Forumotion forum? They might just be messing with their own forum for showing off. I have yet to see them showing the real way on how to hack a forum.
    MarioBro
    Forumember

Male Posts : 144

Post by MarioBro December 11th 2010, 10:49 am

I Watched It Yes it Does Look Fake Forum Dsoent even Have Much graphic ToIt