Can I delete some of the skin I summited to hit skin ?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Can I delete some of the skin I summited to hit skin ?

Anime Creator
    Anime Creator
    Forumember

Language : english

Can I delete some of the skin I summited to hit skin ?  Empty Can I delete some of the skin I summited to hit skin ?

Post by Anime Creator November 25th 2010, 8:01 pm

I have summited some skin and I wish to delete one of them http://en.hitskin.com/search-a-skin/narutoland-164757.htm?sid=1553eba2dd518ff2cc2d81989334c7b7

I made that skin though I wish to delete it, I think I should be as I'am the Rightful owner.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Can I delete some of the skin I summited to hit skin ?  Empty Re: Can I delete some of the skin I summited to hit skin ?

Post by Sanket November 25th 2010, 8:09 pm

Pm Typlo about the same. Wink
    Anime Creator
    Anime Creator
    Forumember

Language : english

Can I delete some of the skin I summited to hit skin ?  Empty Re: Can I delete some of the skin I summited to hit skin ?

Post by Anime Creator November 25th 2010, 8:35 pm

OK I will could you link me to his profile
    Maki1
    Maki1
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
    Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
    Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Post by Maki1 November 25th 2010, 8:50 pm