The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i disable acount activation?

3 posters

Go down

activation - how can i disable acount activation? Empty how can i disable acount activation?

Post by shadow dragon Mon 11 Sep 2006 - 2:28

i dont want to always make people check there email.i just want them to register, and after that, be able to post, and not have to check there email.can u tell me how?
shadow dragon
shadow dragon
Forumember

Male Posts : 164

Back to top Go down

activation - how can i disable acount activation? Empty Re: how can i disable acount activation?

Post by Cornelia Mon 11 Sep 2006 - 2:44

Hello.

Sorry, it's not possible to disable it. You can only choose between the activation by the user, or the activation by the admin.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

activation - how can i disable acount activation? Empty Re: how can i disable acount activation?

Post by shadow dragon Mon 11 Sep 2006 - 5:38

um.......what is the user one?
shadow dragon
shadow dragon
Forumember

Male Posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia Mon 11 Sep 2006 - 5:53

User : the user activates his/her own acocunt
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2006 - 8:51

Well, Dojeta tried to register in my forum with his hotmail.com e-mail but he said he didn't get the activation email. I have put the account activation to user. What is happening?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia Mon 11 Sep 2006 - 8:58

He must look in his spam mail folder to see if the activation mail got there.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2006 - 9:00

I'll tell him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem Mon 11 Sep 2006 - 13:06

... Katt, you think I didn't?!

This is what happened: I registered using a secondary e-mail account I always use, about ten minutes later I went to check for the e-mail: nothing! Normally it passes, so I checked my spam box, also empty. However, if I try to re-register, the address and pseudo are already used but inactive...
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down