The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook forum fan's

+2
Sea Starter
Maki1
6 posters

Go down

facebook like - Facebook forum fan's Empty Facebook forum fan's

Post by Maki1 Thu Apr 14 2011, 16:36

Version: Phpbb 3
Category: Internet
Description: Facebook forum fan's is a nice, clean and user-friendly theme. Theme have some Freebie images and it has been designed and coded by Maki. Support for this theme is provided on Forumdesigners.forumotion.com

facebook like - Facebook forum fan's Preview

facebook like - Facebook forum fan's Pri10 facebook like - Facebook forum fan's Insss10
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

facebook like - Facebook forum fan's Empty Re: Facebook forum fan's

Post by Sea Starter Thu Apr 14 2011, 17:11

good job, I've stopped working on skins.

Nice.
Sea Starter
Sea Starter
Forumember

Language : Español

http://cportada.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangstar15 Thu Apr 14 2011, 17:21

Very cool.. now you must change the buttons/inputs as fb's too Very Happy
Gangstar15
Gangstar15
Forumember

Female Posts : 392

http://www.designdrops.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Thu Apr 14 2011, 22:16

Thank you guys! Smile
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheListener_ Thu Apr 14 2011, 22:17

"Facebook Forum's Fans", are you kidding me?

Some people just seem to be able to create things based on other people's work. Well, that's the only thing that keeps this "Hitskin" thing alive.

I'm not surprised, though. After having had a look at your "forum", if it can be called that, "lack of originality" was the first thing that came to my mind. You did an outstanding work copying phpBB's support forum's style, and this forum's welcome message and my forum's descriptions. Nice job, ripper.

Doesn't look like this was the first skin you stole, though. Whistle, whistle...
TheListener_
Forumember

Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Thu Apr 14 2011, 22:24

ripping wtf are you talking about dude those images are free and can be found on the net so TheListener_ i would like you shut the hell up!
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by TheListener_ Thu Apr 14 2011, 22:33

Quite a mouth you got there... How about behaving like a grown up? Very Happy

I didn't mention any images, I'm talking about the main theme and colors here. Your navigation bar is just a lame copy from a forum you may know (uhm, unless you have mental powers), and so is most of the CSS rules you've used.

Something tells me you don't give a s* about this: your skins are just ripped off from other sites (how about bringing up the Valentines skin topic up?), since you LACK of something most people like to call "being original".

See... this is why most people should refrain from posting their sites on this Support Forum. There are just hundreds and hundreds of idiots like this guy above who will visit your site to steal things for theirs. I wish there was a way to stop showing my site's links in "Similar Topics" here.

Some advice? Get yourself some "English for dummies" and "Coding for beginners" books, they wouldn't hurt. Wink
TheListener_
Forumember

Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Thu Apr 14 2011, 22:51

OMFG!!! you're really an asshole TheListener_ you think that i steal from your forum never the colors are original from the Facebook itself and i also decide to make the navbar like that...

Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangstar15 Fri Apr 15 2011, 00:23

TheListener_, why don't we say that your forum is a copy of facebook??
Gangstar15
Gangstar15
Forumember

Female Posts : 392

http://www.designdrops.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheListener_ Fri Apr 15 2011, 00:38

Gangstar15, why don't we say your forum is a copy of Jalokim's Ego-One? You're really not the right guy to talk about copies, so back off.

I have been granted permission to use Facebook's icons (technically the only thing my forum is using from Facebook.com) from a Facebook employee (named I. Kirigin, look it up), and also from a website form that allows page administrators use their intellectual property, found on their Help Center.

You? You're just another power hungry fool that creates multiple forums because all of them are failures.

And Maki, I really can't believe you're THAT much of a hypocrite idiot. You call others "assholes" while you can barely spell.

I'm reporting you to eToxic, mother company of HitSkin, and to this forum's moderators.

Something tells me your hunger to get people on your site is what triggers you to create all of your crappy second-hand skins. One thing is for sure: your forum stinks like crap, and looks like a desert. Have fun chatting alone!
TheListener_
Forumember

Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Fri Apr 15 2011, 01:10

haha TheListener_ you are so stupid because you have that crap Facebook forum and you think i got the idea from your forum Nope i just want to create one and i did... so that's it
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by E-Mark Fri Apr 15 2011, 01:18

@TheListener_ :
Oh a fan of hater had come . Lol . Do whatever makes you happy . You're the one who should backoff . Dont be bitter enough . Lol Very Happy .

@Maki1 :
Cool . I like your Facebook Creation . Hope you can upgrade them more .
9.5/10 Hello
E-Mark
E-Mark
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1412
Language : English

http://coding-spot.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Fri Apr 15 2011, 01:29

Maki1 stealing other themes and art is a huge no. Seeing you did this twice now you earned yourself a warning.

TheListener_ and Maki1 because you are both fighting with each other over this and in public, I will be issuing both of you a serious warning, in which happens to turn into a ban from this forum. I will forward this topic to Typlo who will look at this and will make his decision.

mark1111, please don't get in other people business and get yourself banned.

Topic Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down