Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum

Poll

Well, what do you think?

[ 1 ]
    Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum Bar_left33%Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum Bar_left67%Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    !_NICK_!
    !_NICK_!
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
    Language : English, HTML, and CSS

Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum Empty Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum

Post by !_NICK_! May 2nd 2011, 1:55 am

Well, I am always looking at what people make and they hardly ever post blanks. I was wondering if we could have a forum for blank images. Like in the gallery. Maybe this would get people to post blank images. I just want some place for people to post blank images. Comments?
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853
    Language : English

Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum Empty Re: Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum

Post by Darren1 May 17th 2011, 6:40 am

To be honest, I don't see the point of this; if someone doesn't want to post just blank images, they won't.
    If they do, they'll be either, apart of a set, or be categorized to the closest category.
    ButterflyGarden

Female Posts : 2
    Language : English/Tagalog

Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum Empty Re: Graphic Suggestion for Support Forum

Post by ButterflyGarden May 19th 2011, 1:46 pm

Darren1 wrote:To be honest, I don't see the point of this; if someone doesn't want to post just blank images, they won't.
    If they do, they'll be either, apart of a set, or be categorized to the closest category.

I agree. If someone doesn't want to, they simply won't - and if they do, they will.
    Stephen-
    Stephen-
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
    Language :

Post by Stephen- May 19th 2011, 1:47 pm

well count me on i also agree to darren1.
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario May 21st 2011, 7:30 pm

After Darrens post, I agree and I'll go ahead and lock this.