3 simple questions (2 questions to go) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

3 simple questions (2 questions to go)

Solved 3 simple questions (2 questions to go)

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 2:39 am

1)since my site logo is centered i would like to center my site title(name) any codes for that?

2)if i set any user to inactive would it decrease my forums/activity points?

3)how to get a flaming group name/title;i want to change the type of my admins group i mean i want to have a crown,flames etc

EDITED....

i dont want 3 anymore but i replace the question so

3) I want add a topic icon called completed but it can only be modified by mods and edited by mods only does anyone know how{ DONE}

Last edited by kamz89 on May 23rd 2011, 1:40 am; edited 6 times in total
    Maikeru Shinigami
    Maikeru Shinigami
    Forumember

Male Posts : 120
    Language : English

Solved Re: 3 simple questions (2 questions to go)

Post by Maikeru Shinigami May 22nd 2011, 2:47 am

1. First go to the Administrator Panel. Click on the category called Display. Look for the second category called Homepage, and click on Headers & Navigation. The option Logo Positioning should answer your concerns.

2. Pretty sure it will. Cause by the user being inactive, the forum cannot sense if a new account has been made. Which is why in the bottom where it shows who is online. Nothing appears as a new user cause the user is not activated. If the forum cannot sense it. The point will not be able to either.

3. Some tutorials allow this to happen. It includes CSS. Though, I forgot the link to the tutorial. I am sorry.

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 3:16 am

Sunagakure wrote:1. First go to the Administrator Panel. Click on the category called Display. Look for the second category called Homepage, and click on Headers & Navigation. The option Logo Positioning should answer your concerns.

2. Pretty sure it will. Cause by the user being inactive, the forum cannot sense if a new account has been made. Which is why in the bottom where it shows who is online. Nothing appears as a new user cause the user is not activated. If the forum cannot sense it. The point will not be able to either.

3. Some tutorials allow this to happen. It includes CSS. Though, I forgot the link to the tutorial. I am sorry.

1)i know that but im saying that how to center my site title not logo

2)ok

3)its ok np

and thanks for answering
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
    Language : English and French

Post by Base May 22nd 2011, 8:20 am

For your topic icon question, it's possible to set permissions for them: https://help.forumotion.com/t86303-topic-icons-how-to-add-a-solved-icon

Post by Guest May 22nd 2011, 8:47 pm

Base wrote:For your topic icon question, it's possible to set permissions for them: https://help.forumotion.com/t86303-topic-icons-how-to-add-a-solved-icon
    thanks only 2 questions to go now
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario May 22nd 2011, 9:16 pm

Code:
    <center> </center>
    2. No it doesn't.

Post by Guest May 23rd 2011, 1:35 am

solved
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

Post by Jophy May 23rd 2011, 8:33 am

3 simple questions (2 questions to go) Solved10Since this thread has been marked as 'Solved', I will now lock this thread.

~ Joph25