Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics...

downmega

Language : Bulgarian

Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics... Empty Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics...

Post by downmega November 7th 2011, 8:43 am

Hi. I have that question :

Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics. When a guest clicks the external link, he will be redirected to the login page. When that guest register himself, and then click on the external link - will open the real link.

If we have that option : Where in Admin Panel is it ? How can i activate that option ?
    If we don't have that option : Can you create that option ?

(Sry for the bad English)

Last edited by downmega on November 7th 2011, 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51520
    Language : English

Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics... Empty Re: Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics...

Post by SLGray November 7th 2011, 8:45 am

I believe this option is not available if I am understanding correctly what you are asking.

P.S. If you are talking about links like Memberlist, Usergroups, etc, you have to change the permissions so guest can not see those pages.
    downmega

Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics... Empty Re: Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics...

Post by downmega November 7th 2011, 10:44 am

I want that : The guest must can clicks the links, but it can not open the real link, he must be redirected to the login page. And when he register himself, and click the link - must open the real link.
    downmega

Post by downmega November 8th 2011, 6:12 pm

slg wrote:I believe this option is not available if I am understanding correctly what you are asking.

P.S. If you are talking about links like Memberlist, Usergroups, etc, you have to change the permissions so guest can not see those pages.

I talk for external links.

Post by Guest November 8th 2011, 6:15 pm

In the messages I believe this is no possible, but I know for navbar redirection if you need this. Smile
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk November 8th 2011, 6:59 pm

downmega wrote:I want that : The guest must can clicks the links, but it can not open the real link, he must be redirected to the login page. And when he register himself, and click the link - must open the real link.

No we do not have anything like that.
    The closest thing to that would be a option for invision version for guest not being able to see links or images unless they are registered members.