Requesting Category, New, and Locked Icons Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Requesting Category, New, and Locked Icons

Zeena
    Forumember

Female Posts : 118
    Language : English

Completed Requesting Category, New, and Locked Icons

Post by Zeena November 12th 2011, 3:06 pm

Nature of the Creation: Category, Category - New, Category - Locked
    Size (In Pixels): I'm not quite sure how large the current icons are, but here's an example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    With or Without Animation: Doesn't matter, if you'd like to do a "Flicking ear" animation for the 'New' icon then that's fine ^^
    Main Colors: Tawny gold, black and white (African Wild dog colors)
    Pictures & Links: Here's a link to an African Wild dog picture: (http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/images/ic/credit/640x395/a/af/african_wild_dog/african_wild_dog_1.jpg). The main character of the website is in the sites banner, if you'd like to make the icons look like her.
    Text to Insert : N/A, unless needed
    Font (Provide Download Link): N/A
    Font Color: N/A
    Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Extra Comments: I'm looking for an icon that looks like an African Wild dog head kind of like the current icons. If possible, could they all be slightly different (for example, the new icon would be happy, no new icon would be flicking its ear with a normal expression, and the locked icon could have a lock symbol under the African Wild Dog that's sad). Thank you very much! If you need more information about them please ask. ^^

Zeena
    Forumember

Female Posts : 118

Completed Re: Requesting Category, New, and Locked Icons

Post by Zeena November 16th 2011, 1:04 am

I have a feeling it may be too difficult? If so, anything African-related will do. ^^
    incredible_fear
    incredible_fear
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1582

Completed Re: Requesting Category, New, and Locked Icons

Post by incredible_fear November 21st 2011, 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Hello,

The request you have created has passed 5 days without any reply so, I will move your request to "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".
    If your request wasn't complete then you can open a new topic.

Cordially,

Forumotion.