Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel

Poll

You agree this idea?

[ 4 ]
    Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel Bar_left57%Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel Bar_left43%Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel Bar_right [43%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    Omu
    Omu
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1021
    Language : Romanian, English

Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel Empty Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel

Post by Omu November 23rd 2011, 7:41 pm

I think that can be very useful, the ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel.
    We can put the list in header of Administration Control Panel.
    Omu
    Omu
    Active Poster

Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel Empty Re: Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel

Post by Omu November 28th 2011, 1:12 pm

Bump Hello

Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel Empty Re: Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel

Post by Guest November 28th 2011, 4:48 pm

Do you mean General => Forum => Configuration => General => Default Language : ? Oh my god I am confused now.
    Omu
    Omu
    Active Poster

Post by Omu November 28th 2011, 7:43 pm

I tried but in ACP isn't work. And if I want change the language of forum i can't Sad

Post by Guest November 28th 2011, 8:00 pm

Yes, you can, but need to wait a few days. Sad
    Omu
    Omu
    Active Poster

Post by Omu November 29th 2011, 10:37 am

Ok, i will try Wink
    Omu
    Omu
    Active Poster

Post by Omu December 3rd 2011, 11:03 pm

Anyway, bump clown

Post by Guest December 4th 2011, 7:41 am

Hah, why you don't create a topic in support section? Very Happy
    Omu
    Omu
    Active Poster

Post by Omu December 4th 2011, 10:03 am

Because i don't need support i want the language bar in header of ACP, not support for language.
    Omu
    Omu
    Active Poster

Post by Omu December 10th 2011, 8:14 pm

Bump Very Happy
    Empire_1
    Empire_1
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
    Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++

Post by Empire_1 December 10th 2011, 8:22 pm

Seems a bit useless to me..

It'll only add unnecessary clutter to the Admin Panel.
    Why would some need to switch between languages anyway? If they need to change board language, just change the whole board.
    Omu
    Omu
    Active Poster

Post by Omu December 16th 2011, 6:47 pm

Bump Sad
    Omu
    Omu
    Active Poster

Post by Omu December 18th 2011, 12:02 am

This thread can be locked, for me that problem is solved Smile
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

Post by Jophy May 15th 2013, 4:42 pm

Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
    -> Implemented suggestions
    -> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
    -> Suggestions which are already possible
    -> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
    => Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Ability to change the language at Administration Control Panel Modera10Jophy