weird stuff! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

weird stuff!

bridlad

Language : english

Solved weird stuff!

Post by bridlad Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:08 am

there a only a handfull of members on my motorcycle forum, they are all close friends , thats the way we like it, its how we keep in touch and plan rides etc, heres the problem, i can put up a new thread only to go back to it later and see it has had 4,5,6,7 or so views, yet none of the other members have even logged on at that particular time so they cant have viewed the thread. my forum is locked to outsiders so i cant figure out why there are views on topics when its none of us! any ideas please?
    Kalliopi
    Kalliopi
    Forumember

Language : English

Solved Re: weird stuff!

Post by Kalliopi Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Do you want to post a link to your forum? There may be a way guests or bots are seeing something ie: via the latest topics. Smile
    bridlad

Post by bridlad Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 pm

good idea, here it is , let me know what you can see please .
    http://yorkshirestrokers.forumotion.co.uk/
    Kalliopi
    Kalliopi
    Forumember

Post by Kalliopi Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Hi bridlad, I have only just worked out your user name & realise I am only 70 miles away in Redcar. Smile

Anyway enough of that or I will get told off being off topic. Laughing I have tried every which way and there is no way that I can see any of the posts on your forum. I must admit I have sometimes wondered the same on my forum, we have a private area for admins & mods only and I have noticed an unrealistic amount of views on occasions. In the end I decided that perhaps it just showed up every time the original poster, amended reviewed it and haven't given it any thought lately.

Sorry I could not be more help other than to confirm your forum is not open to Joe Public in any way.
    bridlad

Post by bridlad Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:54 pm

i think youve put my mind at rest thank you Smile if you cant see the posts then i dont think anyone else can.
    redcar, not far at all from me.
    thanks again.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Post by Sanket Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Topic Solved & Locked