Transfer old phbb forum to forumotion. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Transfer old phbb forum to forumotion.

zink77
    Forumember

Language : english

Transfer old phbb forum to forumotion. Empty Transfer old phbb forum to forumotion.

Post by zink77 Sun 6 Jan - 6:39

Hello! I have a phpbb forum on a different host with over 1000 articles and I want to transfer it on your phpbb3. Is that possible? If so, how can I do it?

Message for Luky- Sal! Si eu sunt din Bucuresti! ^-^
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Transfer old phbb forum to forumotion. Empty Re: Transfer old phbb forum to forumotion.

Post by Luky Sun 6 Jan - 9:24

Sorry you can't transfer them.

Poti sa intri aici ca sa accesezi forumul de suport in Romana
    zink77
    Forumember

Language : english

Transfer old phbb forum to forumotion. Empty Re: Transfer old phbb forum to forumotion.

Post by zink77 Sun 6 Jan - 16:50

Sad Maybe I can't do it myself but is too much asking a forumotion admin. to do it? Over 45 memebrs have registered on it in the last 3 or 4 weeks and it's still growing. The forum is a new concept and will definitely become very popular in a few months. I will really appreciate and I'm sure Forumotion can benefit from it if someone here helped move the articles on your boards. I'll send a link to teh forum to any administrator in a private message at request. Thank you!