Sistem for multiple image choice on profile Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Sistem for multiple image choice on profile

Poll

Do you want this to apply ?

[ 2 ]
    Sistem for multiple image choice on profile Bar_left100%Sistem for multiple image choice on profile Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Sistem for multiple image choice on profile Bar_left0%Sistem for multiple image choice on profile Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Ace-Master
    Ace-Master

Language : Romania

Sistem for multiple image choice on profile Empty Sistem for multiple image choice on profile

Post by Ace-Master February 5th 2012, 6:51 pm

This system can be put as an option [b] PA => Users & Groups => Users => Profiles [/ b] to create a profile customization that consists of access to select multiple images, it can help a lot if want to hold contests on the forum and make it more interesting example
    in this photo you can see the list of icons
    Sistem for multiple image choice on profile Tst11 <-This can be selected more images not only a

and here as images placed in profile
    Sistem for multiple image choice on profile Tst211

and, if possible at each image to be added a redirect link when someone clicks on the image to take you to a page which shows all the images you need to do to win every picture and when an image is pressed in that page showing a list of those who hold those awards to be a page like this
    Sistem for multiple image choice on profile Tst311
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Sistem for multiple image choice on profile Empty Re: Sistem for multiple image choice on profile

Post by Sanket February 5th 2012, 6:53 pm

Ace-Master
    Ace-Master

Sistem for multiple image choice on profile Empty Re: Sistem for multiple image choice on profile

Post by Ace-Master February 5th 2012, 6:56 pm

yes i see but seriously this is a lilbit beter explained than that post don't you think , from that post i only understood something about badges and probably ones from this forum don't rly know about what he sey bwi
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket February 5th 2012, 6:58 pm

Its the same thing, multiple badges & multiple images. Better explanation, does not help since it has more votes as off now. Its better to vote there.
    Ace-Master
    Ace-Master

Post by Ace-Master February 5th 2012, 7:07 pm

ah ok but can this post remain here please ? it tooks me a lilbit to write it an everytime an better explained post look beter
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket February 5th 2012, 7:09 pm

I am sorry, i can't let this open with an already suggested idea in place to avoid multiple voting. You can add your post in that thread. It will be easier then.
    Ace-Master
    Ace-Master

Post by Ace-Master February 5th 2012, 7:09 pm

ah ok thx i will
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket February 5th 2012, 7:10 pm

Thread Locked, thank you for your understanding.