My links in the Admin page doesnt work Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

My links in the Admin page doesnt work

Valkn

Language : English/Afrikaans

My links in the Admin page doesnt work Empty My links in the Admin page doesnt work

Post by Valkn January 7th 2008, 4:02 pm

My links in the admin page doesn't work. Like for example i want to make a new category, i go to click on forums, then i click on management, then it simply redirects me back to the main page. It happens with everything i can't make two selections without getting redirected.

Ive tried to see if it will work if i put Administrator password authentication on but then it redirects me off the admin page and i either have to log in and then authenticate where it will simply log me off again.

Please tell me this is something that can be solved since i like it how these forums work and wouldn't want to need to move.

Thnx.
    Valkn
    Raph95
    Raph95
    Forumember

Male Posts : 798
    Language : English, Serban, Croatian, Bosinan :)

My links in the Admin page doesnt work Empty Re: My links in the Admin page doesnt work

Post by Raph95 January 7th 2008, 4:06 pm

Try with other Browser.
    Valkn

My links in the Admin page doesnt work Empty Re: My links in the Admin page doesnt work

Post by Valkn January 7th 2008, 4:20 pm

ok i think it worked. thnx xD
    (Why doesn't it work on Firefox?)
    Raph95
    Raph95
    Forumember

Male Posts : 798
    Language : English, Serban, Croatian, Bosinan :)

Post by Raph95 January 7th 2008, 4:32 pm

I dunno but also for me sometimes I can't open some forums via FireFox, even with IE, but in feew days it works again. I recommand u not to run your site via FireFox in two days, and everything will be OK later Wink
    Valkn

Post by Valkn January 8th 2008, 10:13 am

Thnx IE does it also but not so often and it driving me insane