The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums

Please help...I am under attack

Mac10

Language : english

Solved Please help...I am under attack

Post by Mac10 February 19th 2012, 9:04 pm

Hello all ...I am having an issue with a disgruntled member of my forum...this person was a HUGE problem too our private forum...and have banned him...today i just found I had an abuse reported...I have NEVER had this issue before and I am sure its from this said member we banned...I have a private forum its not meant for public members...all of my members I have too know in order too be a member on my forum...I banned this member for harassing and stalking one of my moderators through his private email account...so I am sure that's who made this false abuse report...I need to know what I can do too stop this person from this behavior...and continued false abuse reporting?

I don't want too lose my forum because of a disgruntled member i had too ban...I have had it for 2 years or better now and have over 300 members...it was alot of work too put together.

We are not even a public site...Pleas help me ...I am at my ends with what too do with this issue ...and I do not want too lose my forum for false reporting from a CRAZY person
    Mac10

Language : english

Solved Re: Please help...I am under attack

Post by Mac10 February 19th 2012, 9:35 pm

OH thank you so much :wouhou: i was really worried about losing my forum...it is NOT a public forum even...amazing how one bad person can make ones day go so horrible.

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 7:40 am