Terms of Service warning Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+3
Base
Suarez
sebastjan
7 posters

Terms of Service warning

sebastjan
    sebastjan
    Forumember

Male Posts : 40
    Language : albanian

Solved Terms of Service warning

Post by sebastjan Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 20:21

Hello,Forumotion Staff.

Please help me. I need your help about my problem,caused by a missunderstanding at my forum.Where is said that my forum is similar to many others,and i got an Attention Quote at my panel saying that it will be deleted soon.Its also said that All data and participants will be deleted..Even though All the Designers for the forum are made by ME.
    PLEASE HELP ME QUICKLY TO KEEP ON WITH MY FORUM.
    There is also a photo of How do my panel look like.

With respect Sebastian.

Terms of Service warning H1Kj

Last edited by Leeloo on Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 12:32; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Title more explicit)
    Suarez
    Suarez
    Forumember

Male Posts : 149
    Language : Romanian | English | German | HTML | CSS | jQuery

Solved Re: Terms of Service warning

Post by Suarez Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 20:26

Your forum will be deleted because it does not comply with the Terms of Services. Waiting for a response from an Administrator.
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 10383
    Language : English and French

Post by Base Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 20:51

Hi, Suarez is correct. Your forum is breaking our terms of service: https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm

You will need to go through your forum and remove anything that may be breaking the TOS.

Please also change the title to something more related to your problem (e.g: terms of service warning).
    sebastjan
    sebastjan
    Forumember

Post by sebastjan Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 21:19

Hi Base

Please.Im not sure,where did i break the terms of servis,cause if i knew where the problem is,I will improve it for sure. IM BEGGIN YOU TO HELP ME to find out the best solution for this problem. I will be ready to corporate with you when ill be informed for the TOS i have breake.
    Thank you a lot...
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 10383
    Language : English and French

Post by Base Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 21:21

You still haven't changed your title.

And I can't understand what's on your forum, but make sure that you don't have anything like illegal downloads or copyrighted material on your forum. As the founder, it is your responsibility to know what is going on your forum. Therefore, you must go through the forum with the TOS and remove anything that is breaking it.
    sebastjan
    sebastjan
    Forumember

Post by sebastjan Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 22:44

But this is the title that i have always had since 11 months in the same time that I created my forum

Last edited by sebastjan on Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 22:46; edited 1 time in total
    xGraphicGodx
    xGraphicGodx
    Forumember

Male Posts : 125
    Language : English

Post by xGraphicGodx Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 22:46

sebastjan wrote:But this the title that i have always had since 11 months in the same time that I created my forum.

He means the title of this thread.
    sebastjan
    sebastjan
    Forumember

Post by sebastjan Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 23:05

Base wrote:You still haven't changed your title.

And I can't understand what's on your forum, but make sure that you don't have anything like illegal downloads or copyrighted material on your forum. As the founder, it is your responsibility to know what is going on your forum. Therefore, you must go through the forum with the TOS and remove anything that is breaking it.
    How can i understand that i have got illegal downloads,or copyright materials,if this action could have been taken by other participant on my forum.Im not able to control everything at all...what can I do?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51474
    Language : English

Post by SLGray Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 23:08

If you have other staff members, then you and them need to go through the whole forum and check each post, image, signature, widgets, etc. for anything that breaks the Terms of Service.

Please edit the first post of this thread to change the title to something related to your issue.

Terms of Service warning Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    sebastjan
    sebastjan
    Forumember

Post by sebastjan Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 23:36

The forum has about 47141 articles and post,Its just impossible to check out all of them..Is there any other way to find out WHERE THE PROBLEM IS?And to find what goes wrong with my forum?
    Please,,I need to keep on with this forum.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 12:30

Hello !

You've received this warning message because you have some sections of illegal downloads in your forum.

Please remove all this content and your forum will not be banned at the end of the warning countdown. And above all, respect the Terms of Service in the future. Wink

Thank you !
    sebastjan
    sebastjan
    Forumember

Post by sebastjan Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 21:10

Please can you tell me where is my mistake and i swear i will fix it immediatly,and i will remove these illegal downloads ,and I PROMISE i will be MORE CAREFUL.
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 22:58

Hello,

This is something you will need to do. Please head to our Terms of Service and remove anything that is breaking them https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm
    sebastjan
    sebastjan
    Forumember

Post by sebastjan Wed 22 Feb 2012 - 23:17

I have just deleted this as a category,in my forum.I hope that you are still having faith on me as administrator.cause im new on this forum,and i cant undestand several things.
    Please can you check again if there is any other mistake or problem,so i could fix them...
    Thank you for your support and i'd like to apologise for breaking the TOS
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 9:53

sebastjan wrote:I have just deleted this as a category,in my forum.I hope that you are still having faith on me as administrator.cause im new on this forum,and i cant undestand several things.
    Please can you check again if there is any other mistake or problem,so i could fix them...
    Thank you for your support and i'd like to apologise for breaking the TOS

The forum has been reported for illegal downloading. The aim of the warning was just to prevent you from letting this kind of content on your forum.

We can't check your forum for you, because it's your responsability as administrator. Wink
    As MrMario said, read the Terms of Service to be sure to know what is considered as an illegal content and remove it.
    And don't worry, if you cleaned your forum from all illegal content, it will not be banned. Very Happy

Topic Solved & Locked