The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

Rank Icons Request (Stars)

coachk28
    Forumember

Language : Engligh

Rank Icons Request (Stars) Empty Rank Icons Request (Stars)

Post by coachk28 February 27th 2012, 1:10 am

1. Nature of the Creation: Stars Rank Icon Request (10+ Ranks Needed)
    2. Size (In Pixels): The same size as the Stars Rank (yellow ones, not the default blue ones) that is already in the Forumotion Admin Panel
    3. With or Without Animation: No animation
    4. Main Colors: The forum back ground is white. I want the majority of the stars ranks to be yellow in color and look similar to the ones that are already on the Forumotion Admin Panel. The yellow stars are hard to see at times, so maybe add a black outline to make them stand out.
    5. Pictures & Links: ?
    6. Text to Insert : On some of the ranks I would like the rank to appear in words.
    - Founder Rank: 7 Red Stars with the word Founder in black centered below the stars
    - Administrator Rank: 7 Blue Stars with the word Administrator in black centered below the stars
    - Developer Rank: 7 Green Stars with the word Developer in black centered below the stars
    7. Font (Provide Download Link): I'm not picky... just something that stands out and is easy to read. Similar to the font style already part of the Stars Rank in the Forumotion Admin Panel.
    8. Font Color: Black
    9. Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    10. Extra Comments: Here are the ranks and number of stars I need for each rank...

- Founder Rank: 7 Red Stars with the word Founder in all CAPS black centered below the stars
    - Administrator Rank: 7 Blue Stars with the word Administrator in all CAPS black centered below the stars
    - Developer Rank: 7 Green Stars with the word Developer in all CAPS black centered below the stars
    - 7 Yellow Stars
    - 6 1/2 Yellow Stars, 1/2 Grey Star
    - 6 Yellow Stars, 1 Grey Star
    - 5 1/2 Yellow Stars 1 1/2 Grey Stars
    - 5 Yellow Stars, 2 Grey Stars
    - 4 1/2 Yellow Stars, 2 1/2 Grey Stars
    - 4 Yellow Stars, 3 Grey Stars
    - 3 1/2 Yellow Stars, 3 1/2 Grey Stars
    - 3 Yellow Stars, 4 Grey Stars
    - 2 1/2 Yellow Stars, 4 1/2 Grey Stars
    - 2 Yellow Stars, 5 Grey Stars
    - 1 1/2 Yellow Stars, 5 1/2 Grey Stars
    - 1 Yellow Star, 6 Grey Stars
    - 1/2 Yellow Star, 6 1/2 Grey Stars
    - 7 Grey Stars
    Rocker92
    Rocker92
    Forumember

Male Posts : 737
    Language : English & French

Rank Icons Request (Stars) Empty Re: Rank Icons Request (Stars)

Post by Rocker92 March 3rd 2012, 10:20 pm

I'll try these, give me a few hours Smile

EDIT: OK, I've started them. is this what you would like, if so I will continue with the rest of them Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ReDMaD
    ReDMaD
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1456
    Language : English

Rank Icons Request (Stars) Empty Re: Rank Icons Request (Stars)

Post by ReDMaD March 7th 2012, 2:08 pm

Hello,
    When your request is complete, please mark it as [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Click on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] button, select [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and click 'Send'.

Cordially,
    Forumotion.

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 7:29 am