Is there away to have user avatars appearing in the last post section? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Is there away to have user avatars appearing in the last post section?

Arrow
    Arrow
    Forumember

Male Posts : 121
    Language : English

Solved Is there away to have user avatars appearing in the last post section?

Post by Arrow February 29th 2012, 12:31 pm

Hi Guys

I was wondering if there was away to post the users Icon in the last post section of the forum (see image below). So you would see a smaller copy of their avatar for who ever posted in that topic last!!

I am using Invision and have my CSS enabled.

the address is www.lastworldrpg.com

Any help or advice is always welcomed

Is there away to have user avatars appearing in the last post section? Untitled1

Last edited by Arrow on February 29th 2012, 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Solved Re: Is there away to have user avatars appearing in the last post section?

Post by kirk February 29th 2012, 2:09 pm

Even if you did get it there it's going to make the forum the height of any given avatar, so think of a nice size avatar in everyone of those sections for the last post.. i do not think it would look right, but other then that the only way i could think of doing it would only be for phpbb2 or punbb.. and i would still have to test to be sure it could be done.

Arrow
    Arrow
    Forumember

Male Posts : 121

Solved Re: Is there away to have user avatars appearing in the last post section?

Post by Arrow February 29th 2012, 2:11 pm

Thanks for the replies guys, just thought it would be a nice touch. But sounds like it could be more trouble then it is worth.

Thanks again.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Post by Sanket February 29th 2012, 2:24 pm

Topic Solved & Locked