I can't view the images in a thread on here... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

I can't view the images in a thread on here...

Jellydonut
    Jellydonut
    Forumember

Female Posts : 572
    Language : English

Solved I can't view the images in a thread on here...

Post by Jellydonut March 4th 2012, 2:49 pm

I have no clue where to post this, since it's not forum support-
    but for some reason the images are NOT loading on this thread:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t51685-orange-navigation-buttons?highlight=Orange
    I've seen this navbar before, and I really want to use it. I decided to go back and get it today, but after like 5 minutes, the Images still didn't load. I tried multiple times, and on different browsers. The links don't work either.
    If someone CAN see the images, can they repost them? I would love to use this navigation and poll bar.
    Also, why might I not be able to see these images? I saw them a few weeks ago...

Last edited by Jellydonut on March 4th 2012, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vanilla990
    Forumember

Male Posts : 69

Solved Re: I can't view the images in a thread on here...

Post by Vanilla990 March 4th 2012, 3:28 pm

It would probably be more efficient if you posted on that thread and mentioned that you are struggling to view the images and ask if there is another way you can get access to them. As Matei is the creator of those images, he should be able to help you more.
    Jellydonut
    Jellydonut
    Forumember

Post by Jellydonut March 4th 2012, 5:20 pm

Vanilla990 wrote:It would probably be more efficient if you posted on that thread and mentioned that you are struggling to view the images and ask if there is another way you can get access to them. As Matei is the creator of those images, he should be able to help you more.
    I was going to do that, but when I try and post on the thread, it says I need special access to post on it.
    I've messages Matei before, she hasn't replied. She also has a message in her location thing that says she doesn't reply to support.
    I'll try messaging her though.
    Can you see the images?
    Vanilla990
    Forumember

Male Posts : 69

Post by Vanilla990 March 4th 2012, 5:49 pm

I've not tried to post on the thread so am not aware about the special permissions needed to post a reply on the thread.

I am also unable to see the images, they spend a long time trying to load and then show broken image links. It might be that the bandwidth has been used up or that the image host is doing server maintenance. Try waiting a day or so and then see if the image appear properly.

Edit: If it still doesn't work after that, Hopefully Matei will become aware of the situation and might be able to upload them to another host or try to resolve the problem.
    Jellydonut
    Jellydonut
    Forumember

Post by Jellydonut March 4th 2012, 5:54 pm

Vanilla990 wrote:I've not tried to post on the thread so am not aware about the special permissions needed to post a reply on the thread.

I am also unable to see the images, they spend a long time trying to load and then show broken image links. It might be that the bandwidth has been used up or that the image host is doing server maintenance. Try waiting a day or so and then see if the image appear properly.

Edit: If it still doesn't work after that, Hopefully Matei will become aware of the situation and might be able to upload them to another host or try to resolve the problem.
    Thank you. I messaged her/him, but he/she hasn't been on for a few days, and I know they don't go on much xP
    I wish I would have saved those images a few weeks ago.
    You might be right about the image host and server maintenance, because I have been having a lot of trouble viewing images attached to threads, maybe their all from that host.
    I won't mark this thread as complete, cause I'm still hoping some people will be able to see the images.
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario March 4th 2012, 6:58 pm

Matei is a guy. Images are online fine. There is nothing wrong with them.
    Jellydonut
    Jellydonut
    Forumember

Post by Jellydonut March 4th 2012, 7:16 pm

MrMario wrote:Matei is a guy. Images are online fine. There is nothing wrong with them.
    Huh? You can see the images?
    If you can, could you repost them here?
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario March 4th 2012, 9:53 pm

Matei wrote:
    I can't view the images in a thread on here... Banner

Meniu Buttons :
    I can't view the images in a thread on here... ForumI can't view the images in a thread on here... CalendarI can't view the images in a thread on here... PortalI can't view the images in a thread on here... FaqI can't view the images in a thread on here... SearchI can't view the images in a thread on here... MembersI can't view the images in a thread on here... GroupsI can't view the images in a thread on here... ProfileI can't view the images in a thread on here... PmI can't view the images in a thread on here... New_pmI can't view the images in a thread on here... RegisterI can't view the images in a thread on here... LoginI can't view the images in a thread on here... Logout

Others

Poll Bar :
    Left : I can't view the images in a thread on here... Left
    Center: I can't view the images in a thread on here... Center
    Right : I can't view the images in a thread on here... Right
    Preview : I can't view the images in a thread on here... Poll_bar

Image background header :
    I can't view the images in a thread on here... Bara_antet
    Spoiler:

Image background tables :
    I can't view the images in a thread on here... Bara
    Spoiler:

But I'm not re uploading them or anything.
    Jellydonut
    Jellydonut
    Forumember

Post by Jellydonut March 4th 2012, 11:25 pm

MrMario wrote:
    Matei wrote:
    I can't view the images in a thread on here... Banner

Meniu Buttons :
    I can't view the images in a thread on here... ForumI can't view the images in a thread on here... CalendarI can't view the images in a thread on here... PortalI can't view the images in a thread on here... FaqI can't view the images in a thread on here... SearchI can't view the images in a thread on here... MembersI can't view the images in a thread on here... GroupsI can't view the images in a thread on here... ProfileI can't view the images in a thread on here... PmI can't view the images in a thread on here... New_pmI can't view the images in a thread on here... RegisterI can't view the images in a thread on here... LoginI can't view the images in a thread on here... Logout

Others

Poll Bar :
    Left : I can't view the images in a thread on here... Left
    Center: I can't view the images in a thread on here... Center
    Right : I can't view the images in a thread on here... Right
    Preview : I can't view the images in a thread on here... Poll_bar

Image background header :
    I can't view the images in a thread on here... Bara_antet
    Spoiler:

Image background tables :
    I can't view the images in a thread on here... Bara
    Spoiler:

But I'm not re uploading them or anything.

I can see them! Thanks!
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow March 5th 2012, 5:08 pm

Topic Solved & Locked