Mobile phone background is making some of my text illegible Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Mobile phone background is making some of my text illegible

winddbourne

Language : english

Mobile phone background is making some of my text illegible Empty Mobile phone background is making some of my text illegible

Post by winddbourne March 17th 2012, 4:55 pm

My forum is set to run against a jet black background for easy reading of long posts. We also use color coding to point out important positive or negative material on the forum. This has worked well for almost three years. Yet I have some users who play my online game using a mobile phone, and they want to use the mobile option to read things faster. The problem crops up though because right now their screen background is a dull grey. It makes cyan text almost unreadable and long red posts annoying.

Simple enough right? I went into color management to change the mobile background to black. But I can't find a mobile background option. Every regular background color is set to black. How do I change this, my forum is currently formatted to Phpbb2, as altering to the other versions would require a complete forum makeover and I'm happy with the way my forum looks currently.

http://johnshome.forumotion.com/
    PandaLilly Apps

Language : english

Mobile phone background is making some of my text illegible Empty Re: Mobile phone background is making some of my text illegible

Post by PandaLilly Apps March 27th 2012, 4:21 pm

When you find a solution, can yo please pm me and let me know what to do. I am having the same problem with my mobile phone background.