Trouble with a Scrolling-screen issue that people are complaining about. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Trouble with a Scrolling-screen issue that people are complaining about.

Tsukasa102
    Tsukasa102

Language : English

In progress Trouble with a Scrolling-screen issue that people are complaining about.

Post by Tsukasa102 April 19th 2012, 11:51 pm

So, Apparently people on my forum that are using Chrome are reporting that the Text box which you enter stuff in suddenly "Jumps" to the bottom of the page, where it is then covered-over by other text and objects that are there. I myself have had it happen, and it is rather annoying.

Is there any way to fix this issue?

I'd like to know, because It'd be nice to get it fixed. xD

Thank you very much for taking time to look at this. =]
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

In progress Re: Trouble with a Scrolling-screen issue that people are complaining about.

Post by Jophy April 20th 2012, 4:00 am

Hello,

Can you specify which text box? Also, a screenshot would help.
    Tsukasa102
    Tsukasa102

In progress Re: Trouble with a Scrolling-screen issue that people are complaining about.

Post by Tsukasa102 April 24th 2012, 6:42 am

Trouble with a Scrolling-screen issue that people are complaining about. Normal11

^ That's what it's like when it's working normally.

However, under users operating on chrome, apparently, the minute they select the alternative actions (In Example, like hosting images, videos, going to use text effects) the chat box positions itself downward? v

Trouble with a Scrolling-screen issue that people are complaining about. Unnorm10
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy April 24th 2012, 6:51 am

I think this one is a problem with the theme itself since this issue rarely appears on most forums, you may choose to contact the theme creator about this problem if he can provide a solution or just have a new theme for your forum.