Cannot send private messages (thus unable to participate in video tutorials contest) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Cannot send private messages (thus unable to participate in video tutorials contest)

Velmarshal
    Velmarshal

Language : English, Serbian

Solved Cannot send private messages (thus unable to participate in video tutorials contest)

Post by Velmarshal April 26th 2012, 3:09 pm

I was trying to submit my video tutorial few minutes ago, but the post number requirement is preventing me from doing so.

I do not know how many posts do I have to make in order to send private messages.

This is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T-4UjtYbI

Last edited by Velmarshal on April 26th 2012, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Solved Re: Cannot send private messages (thus unable to participate in video tutorials contest)

Post by Sanket April 26th 2012, 3:15 pm

You need one more post to be able to send PM's. Two is the requirement on this forum to be able to send PM's.
    Velmarshal
    Velmarshal

Language : English, Serbian

Solved Re: Cannot send private messages (thus unable to participate in video tutorials contest)

Post by Velmarshal April 26th 2012, 3:23 pm

Ah, thank you. will do now.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Post by Sanket April 26th 2012, 3:31 pm

Topic Solved & Locked