Admin replying to thread and recieveing "You haven't got the rights to access this page" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Admin replying to thread and recieveing "You haven't got the rights to access this page"

J-Man41

Language : English

Solved Admin replying to thread and recieveing "You haven't got the rights to access this page"

Post by J-Man41 Thu 31 May - 20:48

I'm the admin to the forum and am trying to reply to a thread I created, but every time I try to Preview or Send I receive the message: "You haven't got the rights to access this page"

Any help is appreciated, thx.
    Sir Chivas™
    Sir Chivas™
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 6980
    Language : EN, FR, ES

Solved Re: Admin replying to thread and recieveing "You haven't got the rights to access this page"

Post by Sir Chivas™ Thu 31 May - 21:02

Hi, Hello

Are you founder of the forum? Can you show me a screen shot of the problem? As well as the rights of both forum & Admin Group.
    J-Man41

Solved Re: Admin replying to thread and recieveing "You haven't got the rights to access this page"

Post by J-Man41 Fri 1 Jun - 2:14

seems to be working fine now... may have been one of the links I was trying to post was causing the issue.

Issue solved.
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17922

Post by Jophy Fri 1 Jun - 9:09

Topic Solved & Locked

Admin replying to thread and recieveing "You haven't got the rights to access this page" Modera10
    Jophy