The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Help with new buttons for portal and home page please...

Kazzy
    Forumember

Female Posts : 47
    Language : English

Help with new buttons for portal and home page please... Empty Help with new buttons for portal and home page please...

Post by Kazzy June 20th 2012, 4:15 pm

Hi,
    Could I please have help with my "Home & Icons" for my Message boards - I have reopened the portal but really would need new buttons for the top - as in "Portal" "Home" "Gallery" "Calendar" "FAQ" "Search" "Memberlist" "Usergroups" "Profile" "Messages" and "Logout" any help would be really appreciated - forum address - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and if you can't see the "Portal" please click onto the "P - again many thanks in advance...

Love & Light xxx Kazzy

So sorry I posted on the wrong section...
    Kazzy
    Forumember

Help with new buttons for portal and home page please... Empty Re: Help with new buttons for portal and home page please...

Post by Kazzy June 23rd 2012, 3:10 pm

I received this from one of you and to be honest, I've no idea what to do with it - please help....

CODE: ----------SELECT CONTENT
    Nature of the Creation: YOUR INFOS HERE
    Size (In Pixels): YOUR INFOS HERE
    With or Without Animation: YOUR INFOS HERE (precise the kind of animation you want)
    Main Colors: YOUR INFOS HERE
    Pictures & Links: YOUR INFOS HERE
    Text to Insert : YOUR INFOS HERE
    Font (Provide Download Link): YOUR INFOS HERE
    Font Color: YOUR INFOS HERE
    Link to My Forumotion Forum: YOUR INFOS HERE
    Extra Comments: YOUR INFOS HERE
    Mike
    Mike
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
    Language : English, HTML, CSS

Help with new buttons for portal and home page please... Empty Re: Help with new buttons for portal and home page please...

Post by Mike June 23rd 2012, 3:14 pm

Hi,

That form is used for requesting. Nature is the type of graphic, size is of course the size. Then the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Also, from what I see, you're requesting a Nav Bar. We don't accept navbar requests. Please read here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kazzy
    Forumember

Post by Kazzy June 23rd 2012, 7:04 pm

Hi,
    It's okay, I made them myself (never made them before - nowhere near like what you lot do but are much better than I had before)... thanks anyway..

Regards,
    Kazzy
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

Post by BlackScorpion June 27th 2012, 3:59 am

Drogba, you can move this request. I'll assist her with the Nav bar buttons on my part.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!
    Chris Dans
    Chris Dans
    Forumember

Male Posts : 55
    Language : English/Coding/Design

Post by Chris Dans June 30th 2012, 6:28 pm

If you want navigational bar buttons miss please fill out the request form and someone such as myself will make them for you.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

Post by BlackScorpion July 2nd 2012, 2:02 am

Drogba, you can close this request out. I helped her out and created her nav buttons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!
    Kazzy
    Forumember

Post by Kazzy July 2nd 2012, 1:13 pm

BLK, you are honestly a wee gem... and I can't thank you enough my friend...

Love & Light xxx Kazzy
    Mike
    Mike
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
    Language : English, HTML, CSS

Post by Mike July 2nd 2012, 3:03 pm

considered complete.

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 9:11 pm