The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

domain expired & is pending renewal or deletion - PLS HELP

GREENER
    Forumember

Language : english

Solved domain expired & is pending renewal or deletion - PLS HELP

Post by GREENER June 26th 2012, 7:05 am

About a year ago - i had a bunch of credits built so i took on a custom domain name (ps3maddengroup.com) - when i go to the website - its gives me the error message described above...

What do I have to do to get the website back up and running?

I am sure there are some sort of fees due - who do i have to pay? and how much to get thing back up and running?

btw - i cant seem to even access the old site - www.maddengroup.forumotion.com (so i cant get to the ADMINS access panel)
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498
    Language : English

Solved Re: domain expired & is pending renewal or deletion - PLS HELP

Post by SLGray June 26th 2012, 7:13 am

See if you can access the administration panel by using the Utilities Tool - https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

domain expired & is pending renewal or deletion - PLS HELP Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    GREENER
    Forumember

Post by GREENER June 26th 2012, 7:33 am

slg wrote:See if you can access the administration panel by using the Utilities Tool - https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

I dont seem to be able too - I dont forget my PWs (but first time for everything...)
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498
    Language : English

Post by SLGray June 26th 2012, 7:40 am

Exactly how are you not able to access the original address forum?

domain expired & is pending renewal or deletion - PLS HELP Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    GREENER
    Forumember

Post by GREENER June 26th 2012, 7:59 am

slg wrote:Exactly how are you not able to access the original address forum?

the original forum URL was www.maddengroup.forumotion.com - when i try to get to that URL - it takes me to www.ps3maddengroup.com (which has the This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion message screen...
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow June 26th 2012, 9:59 am

Hello,

You want to renew your personalized domain name or you want your forum available on its first URL ?
    GREENER
    Forumember

Post by GREENER June 26th 2012, 10:04 am

Leeloo wrote:Hello,

You want to renew your personalized domain name or you want your forum available on its first URL ?

I will renew - whats envolved with that?
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Post by Shadow June 26th 2012, 10:09 am

You can still do it through your Admin Panel :

Misc >> Credits management >> Spend credits >> Domain name and click on "Renewal".
    GREENER
    Forumember

Post by GREENER June 26th 2012, 1:21 pm

Leeloo wrote:You can still do it through your Admin Panel :

Misc >> Credits management >> Spend credits >> Domain name and click on "Renewal".

but the problem is i cant get to my ADMIN panel - when i tyry to access to the site - ps3maddengroup.com (or the original site i had before i had a personalized domain - maddengroup.forumotions.net - I am redirected to a site sayn that `This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion`

update - i tried to use the link provided by another poster - and reset the message board to FULL BACK-UP dated for the June 19th (when i know the site was functioning fine 100% for sure...) - and nothing has changed - i get the same message say This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion` (no matter if i use my personal domain or the original domain that i used to set up the message board...)

Update 2 - I used the link provided above - and was able to get the Admin Panel - where i purchased 1600 credits through paypal - and then followed the steps to renew - but the site is still redirected to `This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion` - is there some kind of LAG between when i renew and when the site comes back available?
    GREENER
    Forumember

Post by GREENER June 26th 2012, 2:07 pm

GREENER wrote:
    Leeloo wrote:You can still do it through your Admin Panel :

but the problem is i cant get to my ADMIN panel - when i tyry to access to the site - ps3maddengroup.com (or the original site i had before i had a personalized domain - maddengroup.forumotions.net - I am redirected to a site sayn that `This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion`

update - i tried to use the link provided by another poster - and reset the message board to FULL BACK-UP dated for the June 19th (when i know the site was functioning fine 100% for sure...) - and nothing has changed - i get the same message say This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion` (no matter if i use my personal domain or the original domain that i used to set up the message board...)

Update 2 - I used the link provided above - and was able to get the Admin Panel - where i purchased 1600 credits through paypal - and then followed the steps to renew - but the site is still redirected to `This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion` - is there some kind of LAG between when i renew and when the site comes back available?

were back up and running - TY for your help - u can lock this as solved...
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Post by Shadow June 26th 2012, 2:45 pm

Topic Solved & Locked

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 2:23 pm