How to make a forum post display in a Facebook group? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How to make a forum post display in a Facebook group?

VNinjaV
    VNinjaV
    Forumember

Male Posts : 100
    Language : English

How to make a forum post display in a Facebook group? Empty How to make a forum post display in a Facebook group?

Post by VNinjaV June 26th 2012, 8:14 pm

I have succesful installed Facebook Connect but I am unable to figure out how to make it so that when a post is made on my forum it will automatically be displayed onto the Facebook group?

I've read somewhere else this is possible but I don't have a clue how this is done can someone please help me as this would be very beneficial to my forum and thanks.
    Sir Chivas™
    Sir Chivas™
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 6983
    Language : EN, FR, ES

How to make a forum post display in a Facebook group? Empty Re: How to make a forum post display in a Facebook group?

Post by Sir Chivas™ June 26th 2012, 8:25 pm

Wait, when a post (Topic) is made in the forum. It displays in the Facebook Fan Page?
    VNinjaV
    VNinjaV
    Forumember

Male Posts : 100
    Language : English

How to make a forum post display in a Facebook group? Empty Re: How to make a forum post display in a Facebook group?

Post by VNinjaV June 26th 2012, 8:35 pm

Yes, or the other way around would also be good too! There must be a way to do it...
    nerdy.fionna101

Language : english

Post by nerdy.fionna101 June 27th 2012, 4:43 am

Did you try this third party social login integration service called LoginRadius ? It worked great on my Joomla site.