why can't i post a reply or edit my post on the graphic  signature and avatar section  ??? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

why can't i post a reply or edit my post on the graphic signature and avatar section ???

GPH
    Forumember

Language : english

why can't i post a reply or edit my post on the graphic  signature and avatar section  ??? Empty why can't i post a reply or edit my post on the graphic signature and avatar section ???

Post by GPH August 11th 2012, 3:20 am

the title says it... i have request it here although i need to change it or edit it...
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
    Language : English

why can't i post a reply or edit my post on the graphic  signature and avatar section  ??? Empty Re: why can't i post a reply or edit my post on the graphic signature and avatar section ???

Post by BlackScorpion August 11th 2012, 3:32 am

GPH wrote:the title says it... i have request it here although i need to change it or edit it...

There seems to be a permissions problem with that section it will be corrected eventually. give it some time. I sent you a PM let me know if you received it and the request is complete.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

why can't i post a reply or edit my post on the graphic  signature and avatar section  ??? Empty Re: why can't i post a reply or edit my post on the graphic signature and avatar section ???

Post by Sanket August 11th 2012, 8:35 am

The problem is fixed, please confirm.