The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm having a problem with activation...

3 posters

Go down

activation - I'm having a problem with activation... Empty I'm having a problem with activation...

Post by Destruction_101 Fri 25 Jan - 0:34

I've been trying to join The Chimchar Forums, but the activation link that I received in the email is sending me back to the main page, and is telling me that I still need to activate my account.

Can someone please halp me?
Destruction_101

Language : English

Back to top Go down

activation - I'm having a problem with activation... Empty Re: I'm having a problem with activation...

Post by zinex Fri 25 Jan - 1:17

are you the admin? if you are go to admin>>>users and groups>>>incative users and activate. If not send this info to the admin Smile
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

activation - I'm having a problem with activation... Empty Re: I'm having a problem with activation...

Post by Destruction_101 Fri 25 Jan - 1:43

zinex wrote:are you the admin? if you are go to admin>>>users and groups>>>incative users and activate. If not send this info to the admin Smile
I'm not the admin, I'm just a user trying to join, and I can't find out how to send this info to the admin...
Destruction_101

Back to top Go down

Post by Destruction_101 Fri 25 Jan - 6:18

Can someone please help me?
Destruction_101

Back to top Go down

Post by efbe Fri 25 Jan - 6:39

Looks like the admin of the forum you want to join hasn't activated your account yet. Not much you can do until he/she does.
efbe
efbe
Forumember

Male Posts : 455
Language : english

http://www.chaletos.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destruction_101 Fri 25 Jan - 8:31

I've managed to find the email address of the admin of the forum, so I hope that now everything will be solved, thanks zinex for the info.
Destruction_101

Back to top Go down