Unable to access some of my Portal Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Unable to access some of my Portal

Pinkie
    Pinkie

Language : English

Solved Unable to access some of my Portal

Post by Pinkie August 27th 2012, 6:54 am

Alrighty, first of all if this doesn't belong here please move it to where it should be.

Anyway, the problem is my portal will start with the normal widgets, except when I go to edit them, some aren't there! The ones I want to remove (the who is online one) won't appear! If you need a picture I can get one, though I don't think it will help much..
    My forum is Bronies and Pegasisters, though I haven't activated the portal because I don't like how I can't edit all the widgets. Instead of all the widgets it just doubles some of the other widgets. (namingly, Keywords, Afflates and Calender) I searched but couldn't find anything, so that's why I posted this. Can anyone help me please? I use PHPBB3

Last edited by Pinkie on August 27th 2012, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the text thing.. I don't know how I mist that >.<)
    Nera.
    Nera.
    Energetic

Female Posts : 7078

Solved Re: Unable to access some of my Portal

Post by Nera. August 27th 2012, 11:50 am

Please don't use color. Please keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.

Hi,

Did you see this https://help.forumotion.com/t10575-the-portal ?
    Pinkie
    Pinkie

Post by Pinkie August 27th 2012, 3:48 pm

Actually after you posted that I went to my portal to do some changes, and it started working without me doing anything! Thanks guys!
    Nera.
    Nera.
    Energetic

Female Posts : 7078

Post by Nera. August 27th 2012, 6:14 pm

Topic Solved & Locked