The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
+2
DemonWreckage
phat marcus
6 posters

phat marcus
    Forumember

Language : estonia*** english ***

Avatar and signature request. - Page 2 Empty Avatar and signature request.

Post by phat marcus September 12th 2012, 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

creation Type: avatar and signature
    Size (In Pixels): normal avatar what fits good and i want to see all clear. signature same.
    Primary Colors: red,white and lime green
    Secondary Colors: ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Images to include: something what matches if you want to add.
    Text to Insert : 1 avatar and 1 signature with: I love marcus. and the other : i love anon.
    Font (Provide Download Link): something what matches
    Font Color: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on forum: marcus
    Extra Comments: i nee those because me and anon are the owners and we are best friends Very Happy and no homo -.- Thanks !

Last edited by phat marcus on September 15th 2012, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong link entered the right one.)
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038
    Language : English

Avatar and signature request. - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar and signature request.

Post by BlackScorpion October 1st 2012, 5:44 am

When your request is complete, please mark it as [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Click on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] button, select [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and click 'Send'.

Avatar and signature request. - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar and signature request.

Post by Guest October 11th 2012, 7:38 pm

Hello,

The request you have created has passed 10 days without any reply so, I will move your request to "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".
    If your request wasn't complete then you can open a new topic.

Cordially,
    Forumotion.

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 3:22 am