The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to remove Log-In for Adsense bots?

Go down

Solved Need to remove Log-In for Adsense bots?

Post by Flip October 4th 2012, 10:05 pm

I was told by someone over at the google adsense forums that I would need to remove my log-in during the application process, if I'm to apply for adsense. Otherwise, they said the adsense bots would just auto-reject my application.

I just wanted to know if that was common practice for others to have to do to get approved, and if so how do I disable the log-in?
Flip
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need to remove Log-In for Adsense bots?

Post by Flip October 5th 2012, 2:31 am

Rideem3 wrote:That's not true. You don't have to. Many sites have log ins to their accounts and have google adsense.

However you do know you must purchase your ads to be removed from your forum for a certain amount of time, and then you can put your own.

I think he meant I just have to disable the log-in while they are reviewing my site, but then when Im approved I can put the login back. Just to confirm what you're saying, I don't need to disable it at all during the application process?

I do know about removing the current ads, thanks. I will be removing them before submitting my app. I just want to make sure thats all I need to do, and that I dont need to do anything with the log-in

Flip
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need to remove Log-In for Adsense bots?

Post by Flip October 6th 2012, 2:45 am

Thanks
Flip
Forumember

Back to top Go down