Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved]

Zennycr

Language : Spanish! (Oh yeah!)

Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved] Empty Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved]

Post by Zennycr Tue 29 Jan 2008 - 9:58

Good.. Morning? Haha... Well thanks in advance for your time checking this... Im the owner of a Forum, and Im trying to make the font size (Of everything, the headers, the categories, etc) bigger, since it's really small... Where's the option to do so? Is there any?

Zenny
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved] Empty Re: Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved]

Post by Luky Tue 29 Jan 2008 - 10:02

Go to admin panel=>Style=>Pictures and Colors=>Colors and change these fields with the sizes you want "Main Font Size" , "Links Font Size" and "Posts and Category Titles Font Size".
    Zennycr

Language : Spanish! (Oh yeah!)

Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved] Empty Re: Forum Font Size! Help Please [solved]

Post by Zennycr Tue 29 Jan 2008 - 10:05

Lovely! Thanks a lot Very Happy:D
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky Tue 29 Jan 2008 - 11:39

You're welcome
    R0ti

Language : Dutch

Post by R0ti Thu 20 Mar 2008 - 22:13

Dear people who read this..

I got a little problem with my skin. I tried changing the font-size, but when I open a new topic, my font becomes really big... Anyone know how to change this? It doesn't work by changing it in the Admin Panel..

Greet, R0ti
    zakir321

Language : english

Post by zakir321 Thu 20 Mar 2008 - 22:58

Please check for me if you have custom CSS written in the textfield in "Styles / Colors / CSS Stylesheet"; This could overwrite the font-size that you can set in the admin panel. If yes, a screenshot would be helpful where you see the part of the font being too large. If no, please provide us with a link to your forum. Smile
    R0ti

Language : Dutch

Post by R0ti Thu 20 Mar 2008 - 23:35

I've got enough CSS-knowledge to fix this problem, but thank you! Never thought of looking at the CSS... Thank you very much for the tip, you have my gratitude Smile

Greet, R0ti
    muna

Language : estonian

Post by muna Tue 8 Apr 2008 - 17:09

I have also a problem with the font size. Every time when i post something or read a post the font is huge.
    Look at the site
    zakir321

Post by zakir321 Tue 8 Apr 2008 - 21:41

This is probably caused by your theme. The easiest way to solve this, would be to add this small code below into the textfield in "Styles / Colors / CSS Stylesheet". If there is already text written, put this code at the very bottom of the text. Youm can also adjust the values that have been marked red, if you want.

.postbody{
    font-size:12px;
    line-height:18px;
    }
    muna

Post by muna Wed 9 Apr 2008 - 14:50

Thanks ^^.

But i still have a huge font when i try to post something
    or log in http://wsm5.forummotion.com/login.forum?connexion

I have to change something again in the CSS sheet?
    zakir321

Post by zakir321 Wed 9 Apr 2008 - 21:17

Yes. Wink Try to add the following to your CSS - this theme you have installed seems to use big font sizes by default:

input, .gen {font-size:12px}
    muna

Post by muna Fri 11 Apr 2008 - 19:06

oh..it worked Very Happy
    Thank you very much Wink
    zakir321

Post by zakir321 Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 2:28

Hm... I think I can lock this thread now and mark it as solved - if more problems like this appear, feel free to open a new one. Smile