Reporting an Abuse? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting an Abuse?

Zeena
    Forumember

Female Posts : 118
    Language : English

Solved Reporting an Abuse?

Post by Zeena Tue 9 Oct - 1:08

Hello,
    Just recently someone reported my forum for "Spam" by using the "Reporting an Abuse" tool at the bottom of the forum. I have a few questions regarding this tool. Firstly, how is this tool different from the ligitation one? Does it affect the forums at all (like, would a forumotion team member come check out the report? If you got too many reports that way, would the forums be shut down? Could the person who reported the forum get in trouble/warned/etc. if they reported and nothing was wrong?)
    About the report on my forum, there is no spam whatsoever so what happens exactly with that report? Is there any way I can delete it, since my forum has been report-free for as long as it's been up, which is a little over 2 years now, so this is kind of bothering me a bit knowing there's a phony abuse report stuck to the forum forever. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Zeena on Tue 9 Oct - 1:35; edited 1 time in total
    Zeena
    Forumember

Solved Re: Reporting an Abuse?

Post by Zeena Tue 9 Oct - 1:19

Ah, ok. Got me worried there haha, thanks! Though, is there a set limit to how many reports a forum can get before the forumotion team get involved? Or do the reports go away after time?
    Zeena
    Forumember

Solved Re: Reporting an Abuse?

Post by Zeena Tue 9 Oct - 1:30

Ah, thanks for responding. All my questions are answered, so feel free to lock the topic. Thanks again!