IE users having trouble accessing forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

IE users having trouble accessing forum

nucky
    Forumember

Language : English

IE users having trouble accessing forum Empty IE users having trouble accessing forum

Post by nucky October 11th 2012, 7:27 am

A couple users who have been using Internet Explorer have been having trouble accessing my forum. The message they are getting is "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

IE users having trouble accessing forum Empty Re: IE users having trouble accessing forum

Post by Sanket October 11th 2012, 8:29 am

Ask them to check their internet connection.

Clear the cookies & cache.

Female Posts : 1

IE users having trouble accessing forum Empty Re: IE users having trouble accessing forum

Post by avatar 197 October 11th 2012, 12:34 pm

nucky wrote:A couple users who have been using Internet Explorer have been having trouble accessing my forum. The message they are getting is "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."

I think you should switch to another browser to use as is Firefox such: D
    runawayhorses
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537

Post by runawayhorses October 11th 2012, 3:23 pm

avatar 197 wrote:I think you should switch to another browser to use as is Firefox such: D
    That does not help answer there initial query as to having trouble accessing the forum using Internet Explorer. Using another browser does not fix Internet Explorer or find out why this is happening. Please refrain from nonconstructive observations in the support sections.

In addition to what Sanket said, I would suggest asking your members to click the explanation (details) link to the message they are getting and then post the results here so people can evaluate it.
    runawayhorses
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537

Post by runawayhorses October 12th 2012, 1:23 am

I wasn't moderating just making a suggestion, but yes sir!