Site loading issues Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Site loading issues

jmalone
    jmalone

Male Posts : 15
    Language : englsih

Site loading issues Empty Site loading issues

Post by jmalone Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:29 pm

For the past few hours I have been getting a weird error on my site. I thought maybe it was me so I cleaned all cookies and restarted my PC and then made sure my internet connection wasn't acting up. I also have checked other sites hosted by forumotion and all do the samething. I have to keep trying to get in. Once I'm in it will happen when I'm navigating the site. I also had it happen when I was trying to submit a post. I'v been using forumotion since 2009 and have never had this issue, please help. This is the error I'm getting.

Site loading issues Site_e10

Thanks in advance,
    Jmalone
    jmalone
    jmalone

Male Posts : 15
    Language : englsih

Site loading issues Empty Re: Site loading issues

Post by jmalone Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Forumotion is getting the same error.

Site loading issues Error110
    runawayhorses
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537
    Language : English

Post by runawayhorses Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:51 pm

So you have a domain address? Could be your issue is with your domain server. But that doesn't explain why you get that on other forums. I haven't noticed anything like that today or recently. I wish I could be of more help, all I can tell you so you'll know is it isn't happening to everyone because I havent had that problem.

Good luck with this issue.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51556
    Language : English

Post by SLGray Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:55 pm

jmalone wrote:For the past few hours I have been getting a weird error on my site. I thought maybe it was me so I cleaned all cookies and restarted my PC and then made sure my internet connection wasn't acting up. I also have checked other sites hosted by forumotion and all do the samething. I have to keep trying to get in. Once I'm in it will happen when I'm navigating the site. I also had it happen when I was trying to submit a post. I'v been using forumotion since 2009 and have never had this issue, please help. This is the error I'm getting.

Site loading issues Site_e10

Thanks in advance,
    Jmalone
    Please don't use bold or color. Please keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.

jmalone wrote:Forumotion is getting the same error.

Site loading issues Error110
    Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

Please follow this thread - https://help.forumotion.com/t115971p60-only-topic-my-forum-won-t-load#758439