The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

lost founder password but cant PM for help as i have not reached the "send PM" total

gregbie

Language : english

Solved lost founder password but cant PM for help as i have not reached the "send PM" total

Post by gregbie Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:31 pm

HI there.

I run http://www.xplr.forumotion.co.uk, and as such i have hit a problem. I have lost the founder account password (my admin account) and the security setting in the site was set to not allow emailing of passwords out.

I would have sent you a PM regarding this, but i cant send PM`s due to the fact i have not posted enough time to be allowed.

The admin account email is email removed

Would it be possible to have the password reset, and a fresh one mailed to me please, as i need to use my founder tools and the like.

Kind regards,

Greg Kynoch
    http://www.xplr.forumotion.co.uk
    Email: email removed
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Solved Re: lost founder password but cant PM for help as i have not reached the "send PM" total

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Hello,

That's not safe at all to post your email address in a public forum.
    You need to send 2 posts to be able to send a PM.

Please send one last post in this thread and provide me your details by PM Wink
    gregbie

Language : english

Solved Re: lost founder password but cant PM for help as i have not reached the "send PM" total

Post by gregbie Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Leeloo wrote:Hello,

That's not safe at all to post your email address in a public forum.
    You need to send 2 posts to be able to send a PM.

Please send one last post in this thread and provide me your details by PM Wink

Thank you for the quick response Leeloo,

and yes, i forgot, silly of me,,lol. It was an action driven by a little panic, cant belieive i have miss placed the password and feel rather silly doing so.

I will Pm you after this message(from my Gregbie account) and hopefully we can get this fixed.

Thanks for your help.

Greg Smile
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Topic Solved & Locked

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:31 am