How do I display a Special rank and a post based rank on all applicable users at the same time? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How do I display a Special rank and a post based rank on all applicable users at the same time?

TENTACLE_BOSS

Language : moonspeak

Solved How do I display a Special rank and a post based rank on all applicable users at the same time?

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS November 22nd 2012, 12:47 pm

So basically I want any post based ranks, and special ranks to appear alongside each other by a players avatar. Problem is when I assign a player a special rank, that appears, but the rank they will have that is dependant on how many posts they have made will no longer appear. There is no apparent way around this as far as I can see. Can someone lend me a hand with this? Thanks.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Solved Re: How do I display a Special rank and a post based rank on all applicable users at the same time?

Post by Sanket November 22nd 2012, 1:00 pm

TENTACLE_BOSS

Solved Re: How do I display a Special rank and a post based rank on all applicable users at the same time?

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS November 22nd 2012, 1:32 pm

Alright, how do I make this exclusive only to those who I give it to?
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket November 22nd 2012, 1:37 pm

The profile field as a special rank, you can have a default as a blank image.
    TENTACLE_BOSS

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS November 22nd 2012, 1:37 pm

I also do not know how to make it show up under a persons avatar when they make posts in the forums. I ticked both profile and messages.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket November 22nd 2012, 1:39 pm

Did you hit replace the content?
    TENTACLE_BOSS

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS November 22nd 2012, 1:43 pm

I did not. And I did not understand what you meant by "The profile field as a special rank, you can have a default as a blank image."
    TENTACLE_BOSS

Post by TENTACLE_BOSS November 22nd 2012, 2:13 pm

Nevermind, I have figured it out. Thanks for your help! +1
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Post by Sanket November 22nd 2012, 4:14 pm

Topic Solved & Locked