PRE-REGISTRATION OF A MEMBER/GUEST : Accepting a Guest Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

PRE-REGISTRATION OF A MEMBER/GUEST : Accepting a Guest

Ayan_Scratuglia

Language : English

PRE-REGISTRATION OF A MEMBER/GUEST : Accepting a Guest Empty PRE-REGISTRATION OF A MEMBER/GUEST : Accepting a Guest

Post by Ayan_Scratuglia February 2nd 2008, 4:28 pm

Hello !

I would like GUESTS to read a welcome note, then REGISTER and the Administrator recieves this request, like a PRE-REGISTRATION. Only after the Admin accepts this request, the Guest becomes a Member. How do I do this thing ? How can I view the registration before accepting a member ?

Thanks for the help.
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

PRE-REGISTRATION OF A MEMBER/GUEST : Accepting a Guest Empty Re: PRE-REGISTRATION OF A MEMBER/GUEST : Accepting a Guest

Post by Luky February 2nd 2008, 9:57 pm

You can go to admin panel=>Users & Groups=>Users=>User settings and choose "Admin" from this option "New accounts activation" . That way you will receive an e-mail for every new registered member and you need to confirm it before he/she can access the forum.
    saumil_b
    saumil_b
    Forumember

Language : English

PRE-REGISTRATION OF A MEMBER/GUEST : Accepting a Guest Empty Re: PRE-REGISTRATION OF A MEMBER/GUEST : Accepting a Guest

Post by saumil_b May 15th 2008, 10:56 pm

how do i get users to compulsarily register/login to view the contents of the forum??

Post by Guest May 16th 2008, 3:33 am

you hide every forum from guests and make a homepage message saying that you must log in to view the forum.

Drag~