how can i turn my forum into video uploading? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

how can i turn my forum into video uploading?

rex2020

Male Posts : 16
    Language : English/ Malay Language

how can i turn my forum into video uploading? Empty how can i turn my forum into video uploading?

Post by rex2020 December 28th 2012, 12:06 am

it is hard to say like what. but i want to turn my forum that have a choice for you to upload a video in the forum just like youtube that allows you to upload videos.

is there any HTML that will do that? thanks.
    The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger
    Forumember

Male Posts : 443
    Language : English

how can i turn my forum into video uploading? Empty Re: how can i turn my forum into video uploading?

Post by The Lone Ranger December 28th 2012, 12:59 am

You can upload video files from the "Post a reply" button. If you scroll down a little past the text area, you'll see an "Attach file" box. You could do it from there but each file is restricted to 31.25Mb. Once you run out of space you have to pay for credits. The other, easier and cheaper way is to open a youtube account and upload your videos to there, then just paste the link on your forum!
    rex2020

Male Posts : 16
    Language : English/ Malay Language

how can i turn my forum into video uploading? Empty Re: how can i turn my forum into video uploading?

Post by rex2020 December 28th 2012, 1:10 am

The Lone Ranger wrote:You can upload video files from the "Post a reply" button. If you scroll down a little past the text area, you'll see an "Attach file" box. You could do it from there but each file is restricted to 31.25Mb. Once you run out of space you have to pay for credits. The other, easier and cheaper way is to open a youtube account and upload your videos to there, then just paste the link on your forum!

restricted to 31mb and have to pay for it to upload bigger size? ouch..

anyway, your answer helped me. thank you.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Post by Sanket December 28th 2012, 5:53 pm

Topic Solved & Locked