Are there any way to disable the "Guest can't post external link" feature? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Are there any way to disable the "Guest can't post external link" feature?

Impudent Apple
    Impudent Apple
    Forumember

Male Posts : 77
    Language : English

Solved Are there any way to disable the "Guest can't post external link" feature?

Post by Impudent Apple Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:35 am

Well...the title pretty much say it all. Are there any way to disable the "Guest Can't Post External Link" feature? Apparently, guest can't post link. We would to allow guest to post link since we're doing Link-Exchange and they're pretty annoyed by the fact that guest can't post link. Perhaps it's impossible, but I figured that I should ask anyway to make myself clear xD

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Impudent Apple on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger
    Forumember

Male Posts : 443

Solved Re: Are there any way to disable the "Guest can't post external link" feature?

Post by The Lone Ranger Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 am

AP>General>Security>Security administration- "Unauthorise guests to post external links and e-mails" set to "No" here and "Save".
    And below that, "Disable external links to guests in messages", set to "No" and "Save".
    Impudent Apple
    Impudent Apple
    Forumember

Male Posts : 77

Solved Re: Are there any way to disable the "Guest can't post external link" feature?

Post by Impudent Apple Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 am

Ok, thanks a bunch xD

Didn't realize it was possible up until now.

Guess, it's solved.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Post by Sanket Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Topic Solved & Locked