The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

Icons for website (Large Request)

SpiritOfTruth
    Forumember

Female Posts : 56
    Language : English

Icons for website (Large Request) Empty Icons for website (Large Request)

Post by SpiritOfTruth January 21st 2013, 1:04 am

First off, I apologize for requesting so many icons lately.

Creation Type: New PM(I would like this to flash red), Announcement, Announcement New, Global Announcement, Global Announcement new, Sticky, Sticky New, Subject, Subject New, Subject Locked, Subject New and Locked, Subject Hot, and Subject new and hot.
    Size (In Pixels): I do not know size for these, but would like them to be reasonable.
    Primary Colors: For everything except for new Pm, I would like White for the already viewed ones, Red for locked, and a golden for
    Secondary Colors: Black for Everything except New Pm. (I will explain New PM below)
    Images to include: This is to be SIMILAR. I would like the text to change, but want the New PM to look similar to this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The rest has no images to include

Text: New Pm to say New PM, others nothing. I would like New PM to flash a Soft red, Not a bright red
    Text to Insert : ?
    Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on forum: Okami
    Extra Comments: Apologies for huge request.
    ANGrey
    ANGrey
    Forumember

Female Posts : 400

Icons for website (Large Request) Empty Re: Icons for website (Large Request)

Post by ANGrey February 4th 2013, 8:04 am

You still looking for these?
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

Icons for website (Large Request) Empty Re: Icons for website (Large Request)

Post by BlackScorpion February 16th 2013, 7:26 am

Hello,

The request you have created has passed 10 days without any reply so, I will move your request to "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".
    If your request wasn't complete then you can open a new topic.

Cordially,
    Forumotion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 5:17 am