The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

In need of Sigs for my Duel Academy!

DetDualistZerikk
    DetDualistZerikk
    Forumember

Language : English

In need of Sigs for my Duel Academy! Empty In need of Sigs for my Duel Academy!

Post by DetDualistZerikk Mon 11 Feb - 1:55

Hey, I'm making a Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Academy and i'm in need of sigs for the forums. This is a pretty large request, but it is VERY MUCH NEEDED.

Creation Type: Signatures
    Size (In Pixels): 350px x 75px
    Primary Colors: Listed Below
    Secondary Colors: Silver
    Images to include: Listed Below
    Text to Insert : Listed Below
    Font (Provide Download Link): Creator's Choice
    Font Color: Black
    Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on forum: Zerikk
    Extra Comments:
    1. Text: "Slifer Red Dorm", Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Main Color: "Red"
    2. Text: "Ra Yellow Dorm", Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Main Color: "Yellow"
    3. Text: "Obelisk Blue Dorm", Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Main Color: Blue
    4. Text: "Abandoned Dark Dorm", Image: A Picture of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Main Color(s): Purple and Black
    5. Text: "Our Terms of Service", Image: Creator's Choice, Main Color: Creator's Choice
    6. Text: "Check This Out", Image: Creator's Choice, Main Color:Creator's Choice
    7. Text: "Contact Us", Image: Creator's Choice, Main Color: Creator's Choice
    8. Text: "Intros & Partings", Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Main Color: Creator's Choice
    9. Text: "Graphics Mart", Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Main Color: Creator's Choice
    10. Text: "Duel Mart", Image: A Stack Of Cards, Main Color: Creator's Choice
    11. Text: "Battle Arena", Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Main Color: Creator's Choice
    12. Text: "Tag Arena", Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Main Color: Creator's Choice
    13. Text: "Shadow Arena", Image: Any Yu-Gi-Oh image that the creator chooses, Main Color: Creator's Choice
    14. Text: "Learning Hall", Image: Render of professor banner that the creator chooses, Main Color: Creator's Choice
    15. Text: "Enrollment", Image: Render of Creator's Choice, Main Color: Creator's Choice
    16. Text: "Getting Started", Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Color: Creator'sChoice
    17. Text: "Prepare For Battle" Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Main Color: Creator's Choice
    18. Text: "Articles", Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Main Color:Creator's Choice
    19. Text: "General Discussion", Image: Creator's Choice, Main Color: Creator's Choice

~ I want these to be as professional looking as possible. I want them to look as epic as Duel Academy's sigs. Looking for professionals only.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

In need of Sigs for my Duel Academy! Empty Re: In need of Sigs for my Duel Academy!

Post by BlackScorpion Mon 11 Feb - 5:38

This request is locked pending the completion of your first request.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You are allowed only one request at a time.

REQUEST UNLOCKED ON 02/16/13.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

In need of Sigs for my Duel Academy! Empty Re: In need of Sigs for my Duel Academy!

Post by BlackScorpion Thu 28 Feb - 5:04

Hello,

The request you have created has passed 10 days without any reply so, I will move your request to "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".
    If your request wasn't complete then you can open a new topic.

Cordially,
    Forumotion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep - 15:14