Signature Request (Gif if possible) :) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Signature Request (Gif if possible) :)

roanxxx
    roanxxx
    Forumember

Language : English

Signature Request (Gif if possible) :) Empty Signature Request (Gif if possible) :)

Post by roanxxx February 16th 2013, 5:00 am

Creation Type: Signature
    Size (In Pixels): 494 x 207
    Primary Colors: Orange / Red / Yellow ? (Looks Good in the pic)
    Secondary Colors: Anything that looks good in the Primary Colors. Very Happy
    Images to include: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Text to Insert : "Eisu-chan" and AIBTC under it.
    Font (Provide Download Link): Anything would do.
    Font Color: Will match the pic. but the AIBTC will be colored plain black.
    Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on forum: Eisu-chan
    Extra Comments: Hmm, can you make the text fading or something like that? Or just moving if possible. Thanks and I'm looking forward to this. Very Happy
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

Signature Request (Gif if possible) :) Empty Re: Signature Request (Gif if possible) :)

Post by BlackScorpion February 16th 2013, 7:13 am

You have an open request, [ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ] once that request is complete, i will unlock this one. You are allowed only one request at a time.

Please read the RULES: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

REQUEST UNLOCKED 2/16/13......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Signature Request (Gif if possible) :) Empty Re: Signature Request (Gif if possible) :)

Post by BlackScorpion February 20th 2013, 10:00 pm

How is something like this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post by Guest February 20th 2013, 10:01 pm

I'll give this a try in a bit, as well, but only if you're okay with not having a gif. I cannot do animations. =)
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion March 2nd 2013, 1:18 am

Hello,

The request you have created has passed 10 days without any reply so, I will move your request to "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".
    If your request wasn't complete then you can open a new topic.

Cordially,
    Forumotion.