Deleting columns 'Topics' and 'Messages' for phpbb3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Deleting columns 'Topics' and 'Messages' for phpbb3

JAN2XONLINE
    JAN2XONLINE
    Forumember

Male Posts : 943
    Language : Tagalog, English

Deleting columns 'Topics' and 'Messages' for phpbb3 Empty Deleting columns 'Topics' and 'Messages' for phpbb3

Post by JAN2XONLINE February 24th 2013, 9:38 pm

Is it possible to delete those two columns (topics and messages) on phpbb3?

https://help.forumotion.com/t81777-deleting-columns-topics-and-messages
    levy
    levy
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
    Language : English, Romanian

Deleting columns 'Topics' and 'Messages' for phpbb3 Empty Re: Deleting columns 'Topics' and 'Messages' for phpbb3

Post by levy February 24th 2013, 9:45 pm

Yes it is

Code:
    $(function(){$('dd.lastpost span strong').prev('br').css('display','none');$('dd.lastpost span strong').css('margin-right','5px')});$(function(){if($('.forabg ul.forums')[0]){$('.hierarchy').next().remove();x=$('.forabg ul.forums dl.icon').get();for(i=0;i<x.length;i++){var topics=x[i].childNodes[1].childNodes[0].nodeValue;var posts=x[i].childNodes[2].childNodes[0].nodeValue;$(x[i]).find('.hierarchy').after('<div class="topicsposts" style="margin-bottom:3px;font-size:1.1em;"><b>'+topics+'</b> Subiecte, <b>'+posts+'</b> Mesaje</div>')}$('.forabg').addClass('index-box');$('.forabg dd.topics').remove();$('.forabg dd.posts').remove()}});
    JAN2XONLINE
    JAN2XONLINE
    Forumember

Deleting columns 'Topics' and 'Messages' for phpbb3 Empty Re: Deleting columns 'Topics' and 'Messages' for phpbb3

Post by JAN2XONLINE February 24th 2013, 10:06 pm

Works! But how do I move it a little more to the right side?

Deleting columns 'Topics' and 'Messages' for phpbb3 Moveew10
    levy
    levy
    Hyperactive

Post by levy February 24th 2013, 10:10 pm

CSS

Code:
    ul.topiclist dd.dterm, ul.topiclist dt {
    display: block;
    float: left;
    font-size: 1.1em;
    padding-left: 5px;
    padding-right: 5px;
    width: 75%;
    }

and javascript

Code:
    $(function(){$('dd.lastpost span strong').prev('br').css('display','none');$('dd.lastpost span strong').css('margin-right','5px')});$(function(){if($('.forabg ul.forums')[0]){$('.hierarchy').next().remove();x=$('.forabg ul.forums dl.icon').get();for(i=0;i<x.length;i++){var topics=x[i].childNodes[1].childNodes[0].nodeValue;var posts=x[i].childNodes[2].childNodes[0].nodeValue;$(x[i]).find('.hierarchy').after('<div class="topicsposts" style="margin-bottom:3px;font-size:1.1em;position: relative;top: -16px;left: 500px;"><b>'+topics+'</b> Subiecte, <b>'+posts+'</b> Mesaje</div>')}$('.forabg').addClass('index-box');$('.forabg dd.topics').remove();$('.forabg dd.posts').remove()}});

Replace the old javascript with that and result :

Deleting columns 'Topics' and 'Messages' for phpbb3 JerMJMu
    JAN2XONLINE
    JAN2XONLINE
    Forumember

Post by JAN2XONLINE February 24th 2013, 10:17 pm

Thanks! All good now. Very Happy Solved!
    levy
    levy
    Hyperactive

Post by levy February 24th 2013, 10:22 pm

Anytime.
    JAN2XONLINE
    JAN2XONLINE
    Forumember

Post by JAN2XONLINE February 24th 2013, 10:23 pm

Wait wait, another question. How about leave the "Topics and Messages" under the forum title but move the last post column to the right side?