Request for support forum Background image(row tittle) Link Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Request for support forum Background image(row tittle) Link

Tamim Iqbal
    Tamim Iqbal
    Forumember

Male Posts : 83
    Language : English

Request for support forum Background image(row tittle) Link Empty Request for support forum Background image(row tittle) Link

Post by Tamim Iqbal Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Hello, this is my forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but Forum background image (row tittle) is not so good. I need another one like this support forum. Please give me bg image row tittle link. My present image link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

Request for support forum Background image(row tittle) Link Empty Re: Request for support forum Background image(row tittle) Link

Post by BlackScorpion Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Please read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and use the correct Request Commander ( Request Form ) to request your graphic, you have 24 hours to correct this or your request will be denied.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

Request for support forum Background image(row tittle) Link Empty Re: Request for support forum Background image(row tittle) Link

Post by BlackScorpion Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Request Denied. Failed to follow the Rules & Guidelines of the Graphics Request Section.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!