Automatic Post Title when posting a reply. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Automatic Post Title when posting a reply.

lollipoppet
    Forumember

Female Posts : 28
    Language : english

Automatic Post Title when posting a reply. Empty Automatic Post Title when posting a reply.

Post by lollipoppet Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 14:46

Hi,
    I was wanting to suggest that the Post Title automatically slots in when replying to a post.That way the members just type in the comment box and the post ittle is already put into the area instead of it been left blank.
    I have been frequenting another similar forum to mine and I love how it does that. I dont see it necessary to change the title to a post if someone else has created the thread. ( well on my type of forum that is) The other forum is powered by Phpbb.
    just a suggestion and would definately love to have this as an option... banana banana banana banana
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

Automatic Post Title when posting a reply. Empty Re: Automatic Post Title when posting a reply.

Post by Jophy Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 5:08

Hello,

Please add a poll to your suggestion, please read the rules of this section:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to

Thanks.
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

Automatic Post Title when posting a reply. Empty Re: Automatic Post Title when posting a reply.

Post by Jophy Wed 1 May 2013 - 14:54

Suggestion refused => Locked