need help with Domain Name Transfer Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

need help with Domain Name Transfer

Solo-Ian

Male Posts : 8
    Language : English

Solved need help with Domain Name Transfer

Post by Solo-Ian June 2nd 2013, 10:41 pm

I am looking at moving / transferring my domain (www.arsrealm.com) to our new host.
    the reason we are moving is because over 300+ members have requested it all who are part of our growing gaming community.

But when i look at the topic todo with this (https://help.forumotion.com/t105014-remove-transfer-a-personalized-domain-name#684919) and i try to PM Leeloo it say i dont have enouth posts to private message now i dont know how many you need because it dosnt state it anywhere.
    Is there any other way for me to get my domain name released for me to put it on our new site?

Many thanks Ian

Last edited by Solo-Ian on June 2nd 2013, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51499

Solved Re: need help with Domain Name Transfer

Post by SLGray June 2nd 2013, 10:54 pm

You have the required number (2) of posts to send a pm, but Leeloo is no longer with Forumotion. Send it to Sanket.

need help with Domain Name Transfer Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Solo-Ian

Male Posts : 8

Post by Solo-Ian June 2nd 2013, 11:35 pm

thank you very much
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17922

Post by Jophy June 3rd 2013, 6:10 am

Topic Solved & Locked
    The Godfather
    The Godfather
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by The Godfather June 4th 2013, 2:07 pm

Solo-Ian wrote:I am looking at moving / transferring my domain (www.arsrealm.com) to our new host.
    the reason we are moving is because over 300+ members have requested it all who are part of our growing gaming community.

But when i look at the topic todo with this (https://help.forumotion.com/t105014-remove-transfer-a-personalized-domain-name#684919) and i try to PM Leeloo it say i dont have enouth posts to private message now i dont know how many you need because it dosnt state it anywhere.
    Is there any other way for me to get my domain name released for me to put it on our new site?

Many thanks Ian

hello,
    i sent you the auth info code by PM. but carfull, this domain name is noted by ICANN like this: Transfer locked until 04/08/2013. so even if you have the transfer code, you can not do it until the 05 of august.
    i unloked the domain. in august 05, you can ask for the domain delation directlly from your admin panel and than use the auth code in your new registrant cpanel to transfer the domain.